The Venetian Pool is reopening for limited use, starting Sept. 15, Tuesday - Sunday, 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Patrons must wear facemasks other than when physically swimming. For more information, contact 305-460-5306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations for the pool need to be made in advance at www.playgables.com. Patrons must submit to temperature screening prior to being granted entry. Help us stop the spread: Wear a facemask, wash your hands frequently, and practice social distancing.
The Venetian Pool will be conducting preventative maintenance and will be closed the following days.
Tuesday, Oct. 6, 2020
Wednesday, Oct. 7, 2020
We apologize for the inconvenience. For any further questions please email us at VPinfo@coralgables.com
2701 de Soto Boulevard, Coral Gables, FL 33134
The Venetian Pool is an aquatic facility unlike any other in the country. It has been enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world, and is still one of the main tourist attractions for those visiting the City of Coral Gables.
The pool was created in 1923 from a coral rock quarry, where much of the original coral rock was used to border and further accentuate the pool. It also features two large historic lookout towers, with a view to the City Beautiful.
The 820,000 gallon pool is fed with spring water from an underground aquifer. In the spring and summer seasons, the pool is filled and drained daily!
Of course the aquifer is not the only feature that enhances a visitor’s experience. There are two waterfalls that provide a scenic backdrop as well as the cave-like grottos which provide a fun experience for swimmers.
The Venetian Pool’s beauty is further accentuated by its loggias, porticos, palm trees and signature bridge. It truly is an unforgettable experience!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Sept. 15, 2020 – Nov. 29, 2020
- Tuesday – Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
.*Hours of operation are subject to change.
The pool is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Children must be a minimum of 3 years of age and 38 inches tall to enter the facility.
Verification of age must be presented at the time of entry.
- No rainchecks or refunds.No re-entry without a receipt.
- No coolers, alcohol or glass.
- No outside deliveries permitted.
- No smoking on property.
- Sale of admission tickets will cease for the day once the pool has reached maximum capacity.
- Re-entry will be prohibited.
- Restrictive clothing is prohibited inside the water.
- With exception for service animals, animals are not permitted in the facility.
Supplemental Rules and Items to Keep in Mind:
- Facial coverings are required! Wear a face covering at all times except when swimming in the pool.
- Maintain physical distancing of 6 feet minimum.
- Wash your hands frequently and follow physical distancing markers.
- Facility will have a one-way flow. The exit will be by the deep end. You will need to exit and re-enter to go to front office.
- Must Shower before entering pool. Outdoor showers are available.
- Cash will NOT be accepted. Please bring a credit/debit card and your admission ticket. We also accept contactless payment.
- Only one person will be allowed in the restrooms at a time.
- No sale of lockers! Please watch over your personal belongings.
- Limited lounge chair sales. You can bring your own chair as long as you meet all physical distancing requirements.
- Lifejackets will be available at the lifeguard tower. Please return lifejackets at the end of use for proper disinfection.
- Concessions will be open with a limited menu.
- The Caves and the Bridge will remain closed until further notice.
- Please Stay Home if You are Sick. You May be refused entry if symptoms of Covid-19 are present.
How to purchase your Venetian Pool E-Ticket
To purchase your ticket please visit www.Playgables.com
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISK RELATING TO CORONAVIRUS and waiver Final Version.pdf