What is trash?
Yard debris and small household items, such as furniture.
Where to place?
Yard debris and items are collected from the swale/trash pit in front of the property
- Yard debris can be placed out before collection day
- Household items and plastic bags (with organic matter) can only be placed after 6 p.m. the night before collection day
- Trash pits cannot be located within five feet of trees or on top of drains, water meters, or other utilities
Items not accepted
- No construction material
- No paints
- No hazardous materials such as pesticides, paint, and household chemicals
- Cardboard cannot be placed in a trash pit and can result in a violation of up to $500
The collection, disposal, and recycling of trash for multi-family and commercial properties, including duplexes, is serviced by Waste Management of Dade County. You can contact Waste Management at 786-450-5699 or email email@example.com for information regarding services for apartments, condominiums, duplexes, and commercial properties.
Call 305-460-5346, email PWsolidwaste@coralgables.com, or create a service request.
Up to 1 cubic yard of trash (approximately 3 feet by 3 feet or the size of a standard washer or dryer). Excess trash is billed at $15 per cubic yard.
Furniture can be placed outside after 6 p.m. the night before scheduled trash collection. There is a fee of $50 per item for furniture and appliance collection.
Appliances must be scheduled for collection in advance. Call 305-460-5346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the collection of bulk trash items.
Request to fill or decommission your trash pit by creating a service request, calling 305-460-5346 or emailing PWsolidwaste@coralgables.com.
Please help keep the community clean and report illegal dumping. Call the police non-emergency line at 305-442-1600 or send an email to CodeEnforcement@coralgables.com.