The Venetian Pool is closed for the fall/winter season and will reopen in spring 2024. To stay updated, sign up for our RecNews e-newsletter.
This unique aquatic facility has been enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of people since 1923. The Venetian Pool is fed by spring water from an underground aquifer and is refilled daily, with over 820,000 gallons of water. The pool features two waterfalls and cave-like grottos for a fun experience for all swimmers.
Need ticket help? View our guide on purchasing tickets.
Children must be a minimum of 3 years of age and 38 inches tall to enter the facility, verification of age must be presented at the time of entry.
- No rainchecks or refunds. No re-entry without a receipt.
- Outside food is allowed with the following exceptions: no coolers, alcohol or glass.
- No smoking on the property.
- No speakers.
- No umbrellas.
- No outside deliveries permitted.
- Sale of admission tickets will cease for the day once the pool has reached maximum capacity.
- Restrictive clothing is prohibited inside the water.
- With exception for service animals, animals are not permitted in the facility.
- Must shower before entering pool. Outdoor showers are available.
- Limited lounge chair rental available.
- Lifejackets will be available at the lifeguard tower. Please return lifejackets at the end of use for proper disinfection.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
Every resident adult must provide proof of Coral Gables residency at time of admission to qualify for resident discount. Cash, Visa, Mastercard and American Express accepted. Fees are subject to change. Please note: Venetian Pool will be closed in December and January.
Non-Residents Rates (Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day):
- Adults (13 years and older): $21
- Child: (3 - 12 years) $16
Non-Residents Rates (Sept. 6 - Nov. 27):
- Adults (13 years and older): $16
- Child: (3 - 12 years) $11
Coral Gables Resident Rates (Year-round):
- Adults (13 years and older): $6.50
- Child: (3 - 12 years) $5.50
Available for events