Playing at the St. Bede Chapel at UM, "The Last Hundred" ensemble will showcase art music from the last hundred years. This event's admission is free, but tickets can be reserved on Eventbrite by clicking more information.
- Choros Bis - for violín and cello by Heitor Villa-lobos (Brazil) 9'
- A sparrow flies towards a woman as she stares at a crescent moon - Guitar Concerto by Federico Bonacossa (Italy-US) 20'
- El Poema de Tlaltecatzin (Poem of Tlaltecatzin) by Juan Trigos (Mexico-US) 25'
The Last Hundred Ensemble
- Juan Trigos, music director and principal conductor
- Federico Bonacossa, guitar
- Daniela D'Ingiullo, soprano
- Cameron Cullen, flute
- Carlos Pastran, clarinet
- Hannah Gallamore, percussion I
- Cory Fica, percussion II
- Chen-Hui, piano
- Alexandr Zhuk, violin
- Edder Rivera, cello