The Coral Gables Trolley has been providing a convenient transportation option for residents and visitors since 2003 and averages over 1 million passengers per year. The service is free Monday through Saturday from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and provides service on two routes, Ponce de Leon and Grand Avenue.
- Ponce de Leon runs north and south on Ponce de Leon Boulevard, from Douglas Metrorail Station to Flagler Street.
- Grand Avenue runs north and south from Douglas Metrorail Station through the historic McFarlane Homestead District.
- The service provides connections to Miami-Dade Metro-Rail and Transit Metrobus Services and the City of Miami Trolley.
- Funding for this program is made possible thanks to the Miami-Dade County Half Penny Transportation Surtax, the Florida Department of Transportation, and the Transportation Planning Organization.
- Trolley Tracker
- Download the ETA Spot app to always have the trolley tracker on your phone!
Introducing the Downtown Express Trolley! The City of Coral Gables is launching trolley service from South Gables and the University of Miami to Miracle Mile and Giralda Plaza, making it easier for residents and visitors to enjoy everything our city has to offer. Ride worry-free and enjoy world-class dining, shopping, events and entertainment. The Downtown Express is free and will run on Saturdays beginning Sept. 30 from 2 to 10 p.m. South and northbound routes will run approximately every 20 minutes.
Stops include Kerdyk Park, The Standard, Red Road Commons, University Metrorail Station, the Life Time Building, Miracle Mile, and Giralda Plaza.