Given the communicable nature of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the CDC guidelines for social distancing, the City had suspended the Historic Preservation Board meetings (and other quasi-judicial board meetings) to protect both City staff and residents. Staff will continue to review variance requests on a case by case basis and will limit those items going before the Historic Preservation Board to items which require a higher level of review.
Below are requested variances that are currently being reviewed by the City Manager:
Any comments or questions on the above requested variances may be emailed to HIST@coralgables.com or call the Historical Resources and Cultural Arts Director at 305-460-5095 until the day of the City Manager's review.
Resources & Links
- Application for Local Historic Designation
- Application for Ad Valorem Tax Abatement
- Application for Cottage Qualification
- Certificate of Appropriateness application
- Fees - Historical Resources Revised Oct. 2017
- Historic Preservation Board Deadlines
- Historical Significance Request
- Historic Landmark Ceramic Plaque Program
- Photo Release Form