Register your child today for one of our many spring break camps! Below is a list of all the camps available during spring break. Act fast – space is limited.
- Club P.L.A.Y. Spring Break Camp: A fan-favorite for children in grades K through 8. The camp provides children with days of fun-filled adventure as they participate in active games, themed activities, and arts and crafts.
- Camp W.I.L.D. Teens: This program provides teenagers with wilderness education through daily field investigations, crafts, STEM exploration and research at the lodge located at Ruth Bryan Owen Waterway Park.
- Abrakadoodle Spring Break Camp: Spend the day creating cool artwork and participating in fun games and activities.
- Tumblebees Gymnastics Spring Break Camp: Tumble into spring with Tumblebees Gymnastics. Campers will enjoy coaching on our Olympic-style equipment including tumble trak, balance beam, bars, vault, and spring floor.
- Half Day Sports Spring Break Camp: Campers are provided with an environment to experiment and master new skills all while playing a different sport each day.
- Biltmore Tennis Center Spring Camp: This is a development camp that covers stroke production, court positioning, and strategies that will teach your child the fundamentals of tennis in a fun and friendly environment.
- Junior Lifeguard Spring Break Camp: Come see what lifeguarding is all about. Participants will have the opportunity to learn CPR, first aid, and water rescue skills in a fun but challenging environment.
Register online at PlayGables.com or in person at the War Memorial Youth Center Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., or on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
For additional information, please contact email@example.com.