City of Coral Gables sells monthly permits at all four municipal garages and various municipal lots around the city. Permits are sold on a calendar monthly or quarterly cycle. Existing permits are active from the first to the last day of the month, 24 hours per day, seven days a week. All existing permits must be renewed before the last day of the month to avoid deactivation or loss of space. Please email email@example.com to request a parking permit application.
Please note: All new permits become active on the day of purchase, cannot be purchased in advance or during renewal period (last five business days of the month.) Rates will not be prorated per day. Refunds will not be issued for paid parking prior to permit purchase.
Vehicle storage is not permitted in any city-owned/managed parking garage by anyone including monthly access card holders. Any vehicle parked in a city-owned/managed parking garage without being moved in over 48 hours will be issued a parking citation(s) and could be towed away at the owner’s expense.
Click here: Online Garage Parking Permit Renewals or mail a check payable to CITY OF CORAL GABLES CITY OF CORAL GABLES PARKING DEPT. PO BOX 141549 Coral Gables FL 33114-1549
Mail* a check payable to CITY OF CORAL GABLES CITY OF CORAL GABLES PARKING DEPT. PO BOX 141549 Coral Gables FL 33114-1549 *Please include a self-addressed-stamped envelope as permits will be mailed to you.
City of Coral Gables has instituted a Residential Permit Parking Program that is available to any residential property owner when there is significant shortage of parking availability in the immediate area due to commercial parking incursion. A residential property owner can petition a Residential Permit Parking Program in a specific block of any single street named or numbered. If the petition is signed by a majority, one more than 50% of the property owners within the designated zone, the parking director may determine whether the designated area qualifies for inclusion in the residential decal program. The cost for a Residential Parking Permit is $20.00 per vehicle per year. Four visitor hanglets are sold per participating household. Additional visitor hanglets are available for purchase at $5.00 each per day.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org the three documents requested below (required each year to buy your permit. Substitutes or expired documents will not be accepted). All documents must have the same matching address within the residential zone and in the name of the person acquiring the permit:
- Unexpired driver’s license
- Unexpired Florida vehicle registration or title (print a duplicate registration at www.GoRenew.com)
- And one of the following:
- Deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet or residential rental/lease agreement
- Florida voter registration card
- Utility bill (cable, power, mobile phone)
- A utility hook up or work order dated within 60 days prior to the application
- Automobile payment booklet
- Selective service card
- Medical or health card with address listed
- Current homeowner insurance policy or bill
- Current automobile insurance policy or bill
- Educational institution transcript forms for the current school year
- Unexpired professional license issued by a government agency in the U.S.
- Mail from financial institutions including checking, savings or investment account statements
- Mail from federal, state, county or city government agencies
Please email email@example.com to request a parking meter space application. To reserve any metered parking space in front of your place of residence or business for an event, construction, or other move, please submit your request three business days prior to your event date.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase validation tickets for Municipal Parking Garages 1, 2, 4 and 6. Tickets must be pre-ordered three (3) business days prior to your event date and purchased in multiples of 8 (sold in sheets of eight per page). Each ticket is valued at a maximum of $4.00 off the parking rate. Merchants will be charged a 50% discounted rate on validation tickets.
- This benefit is intended for shoppers only. There will be no replacements for lost or stolen validations, or refunds for unused validations. Any business found to be violating this policy may have its validation privileges revoked.
- Instructions: Insert validation ticket into pay station (as instructed on machine) along with parking ticket to obtain discount.