Permits are required for the exclusive use of pavilions, fields or facilities. Permits are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations may not be completed over the phone. Permit shall designate the use of the pavilion area exclusively for hours of rental. No pets are allowed at any park or facility unless stated otherwise.
In this section
Parks (2-hour min rental)
- Coral Bay Park Pavillion, 1590 Campamento Ave. - Up to 15 people: $46+tax/hour
- Jaycee Park Pavillion, 1230 Hardee Rd. - Up to 15 people: $46+tax/hour
- Phillips Park Pavilion, 90 Menores Ave. - Up to 30 people: $59+tax/hour
- Phillips Park Field, 90 Menores Ave. - Up to 30 people: Rate Varies*
- Pierce Park Pavillion, 101 Oak Ave. - Up to 15 people: $46+tax/hour
- William H. Kerdyk, Jr. and Family Park Pavillion, 6611 Yumuri St. - Up to 30 people: $59+tax/hour
- Salvadore Park Pavillion, 1120 Andalusia Ave. - Up to 30 people: $59+tax/hour
- Sunrise Harbor Park Pavillion, 25 Sunrise Ave. - Up to 15 people: $46+tax/hour
Please Note: Rental of these parks does not restrict the use of the playground equipment to rental participants only. Rental shall designate the use of the pavilion area exclusively and only for hours of rental.
*$100 security deposit required for all parks and facility rentals. **Please submit permit at least 7 days prior to the event.
Rules, Regulations & Conditions
- Jaycee Park Pavillion and Pierce Park Pavillion rentals shall only be made available to residents of the City of Coral Gables. All other park rentals shall only be available to residents of Miami-Dade County.
- Live animal rides, mechanical rides, and other entertainment devices are PROHIBITED in all City of Coral Gables Parks.
- The applicant will assume full liability and responsibility for any accident and/or injury resulting from, or in any way related to, the use of the facility.
- The applicant will reimburse the City of Coral Gables in full for any excessive damage or any loss to facility equipment that resulted in any way from the use of the facility.
- The applicant will strictly enforce the following rules for all persons attending the function:
- The function will start promptly and all persons attending the function must be off the premises at the appropriate time.
- Alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED in or near the facility.
- Good conduct must be enforced, and noise must be kept to an appropriate level.
- The City of Coral Gables, its employees, departments, or representatives are not to be held liable or responsible in any way for any accident and/or injury resulting from, or in any way related to the use of the facility.
- Any and all athletic or program activities shall require a contract agreement for facility usage and may constitute additional fees and/or a percentage of program registration fees collected.
Acceptance of a park rental permit indicates that the named individual or organization is fully cognizant of all responsibilities in connection with the use of the named facility and agrees to observe, obey, and comply with all City of Coral Gables Parks & Recreation Department Rules and Regulations, as well as all City, County, State, and Federal Laws, Rules and Regulations.