The world famous William H. Kerdyk Biltmore Tennis Center offers incredible courts for players of all levels. Book a court on RecTrac.
Play against friends or take a lesson from a pro, the Biltmore Tennis Center offers ten courts suitable for players of all levels. All students must be evaluated by the program coordinator before their registration will be accepted. For more information or to sign up, please call Biltmore Tennis Center at 305-460-5360 or stop by the tennis center's Pro Shop.
Hours and Rates
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Sunday: 7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- New Year’s Day, January 1: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Martin Luther King Day: Normal Hours
- Presidents’ Day: Normal Hours
- Memorial Day: Normal Hours
- Independence Day: Closed
- Labor Day: Normal Hours
- Veterans Day: Normal Hours
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed
- Day After Thanksgiving: Normal Hours
- Christmas Eve: 7 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year's Eve, December 31: 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Annual Pass Rates:
- Junior (17 or under): $161
- Individual (18 and older): $293
- Senior (55 years and older): $263
- Two-person senior household: $440
- Two-person household: $488
- Three-person or more household: $616
Court Rates (Hourly/Per Person) for CG and Miami-Dade Resident:
- Day (7 a.m. - 5 p.m.): $5
- Prime Time (5 p.m. - Close): $9
Court Rates (Hourly/Per Person) for Non-Resident:
- Day (7 a.m. - 4 p.m.): $9
- Prime Time (5 p.m. - Close): $12