Afterschool registration will open for residents and members starting on July 26th. Non-residents can register on August 9th.
The program aims to provide a well-rounded recreation program with emphasis on teamwork, friendship, discovery, and fun! The children will participate in arts and crafts, games, sports, and much more. Homework assistance is available Monday - Friday 2-6p.m.
- Register online at playgables.com or in-person at the Youth Center on: Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. or Saturday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- To schedule your child, contact Farah Rodriguez, Youth Center Recreation Specialist at (305) 460-5625.
- Kindergarten - First Grade (Green Group)
- Second - Third Grade (Red Group)
- Fourth - Fifth Grade (Blue Group)
- Sixth - Eighth Grade (Purple Group)
- Session 1: Aug. 23 - Sept. 17
- Session 2: Sept. 20 - Oct. 15
- Session 3: Oct. 18 - Nov. 12
- Session 4: Nov. 15 - Dec. 17
- Members: $280
- Residents: $373
- Open registration: $466
- Members: $309
- Residents: $466
- Open registration: $559.20
- *Prices will increase after session 2*
It is required that payment of the session fee is made prior to attendance. Any payment not made prior to the start of the session will be charged an additional $10 late fee. An additional fee of $12.50 will be assessed for every 15 minutes (or any part of) a parent is late picking up their child. Assessment of fee begins at 6:01 p.m.
Membership pays! Cut the cost of participation by 25% by becoming a Full Member of the Coral Gables Youth Center. Memberships are good for 1 year and provide discounted registration fees and priority registration. Please check War Memorial Youth Center page for details.
- A copy of the most recent report card from the current school year must be presented when registering for Club P.L.A.Y.
- Verification of participation in an authorized magnet program which would delay a child’s arrival to the Youth Center is required.
- Parent or legal guardian must be present to sign waiver form at the time of registration. **Children must be registered to participate in Youth Programs.
Club P.L.A.Y. Transportation:
The Coral Gables Youth Center-Club P.L.A.Y. does not provide transportation from school.