Trick-or-treat on the City Beautiful's most iconic street. You'll be able to listen to scary stories, participate in games and costume contests, take a selfie, and of course, trick or treat for goodies. Look out for balloons to locate candy stations.
- 2 p.m. | Charlotte’s Web at Actors’ Playhouse, 280 Miracle Mile | Free admission to children in costume with adult ticket purchase
- 3-6 p.m. | Face Painting at Rodilla, 135 Miracle Mile
- 3 p.m. | Magic Show in front of 384 Miracle Mile
- 3:45 p.m. | Actors’ Playhouse Character Greeting, 280 Miracle Mile
- 4 p.m. | Doggie Halloween Costume Contest at Coral Gables Museum, 285 Aragon Ave.
- 4 p.m. | Disney on Broadway at Actors’ Playhouse, 280 Miracle Mile | Free
- 4-6 p.m. | Story Time with The Happy Witch at the Coral Gables Public Library, 308 Miracle Mile
- 4:30 p.m. | Costume Parade at Actors’ Playhouse, 280 Miracle Mile | Free
- 5 p.m. | Spooky Children’s Story Hour at Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave.
- 6 p.m. | Aerialist Show on the sidewalk near 262 Miracle Mile
- 9 p.m. | Showing of Heathers at the Coral Gables Art Cinema, 260 Aragon Ave.