Annual Coral Gables Farmers Market
Jan 23, 2021 at 8:00 AM - Jan 23, 2021 at 2:00 PM
Join us every Saturday through March 27, 2021 at our annual Farmers Market!
A Community Farmers Market with fresh produce, prepared foods, baked goods, flower and workshops for everyone’s enjoyment.
Saturday, January 23, 2021 from 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
In front of City Hall - Merrick Park - 405 Biltmore Way, Coral Gables, FL, 33134
While visiting the Farmers Market, we ask that you help us keep you and others safe, by
following these important Covid-19 guidelines:
- Wear a facemask, except when actively eating or drinking in the designated eating area. Masks are not required for children under the age of 2 or for those with medical conditions.
- Please practice social distancing by staying 6 feet apart from others.
- Wash or disinfect your hands often. Complimentary hand sanitizers can be found at event entrances and in every vendor booth.
- For your convenience, a closed-off eating area is available with limits of up to 6 people per table. Please do not move tables or chairs. This area may also serve as a respite area if you need to take off your mask for a quick break. Tables and chairs will be disinfected between uses.
- Please do not sample or taste any food at the market.
- When possible, use contactless or cashless transactions to purchase your items.
- Dispose of any garbage in the trash & recycling bins with open lids.
- Please note that due to the current Covid restrictions our regularly scheduled classes and children’s activities have been suspended for this year’s Farmers Market season.
- For your safety all Vendors and City staff will be subject to a temperature screening at the beginning of every shift and provided with a color-coded wristband.