Reopening Coral Gables
The City of Coral Gables, in accordance with the latest Federal, State and Miami-Dade County health guidelines, and in collaboration with community stakeholders, will begin systematically reopening the City. This process will occur in phases with specific guidelines for implementation.
To view the City's Emergency Order, click here.
To view Miami-Dade County's Emergency Order, click here.
To view Miami-Dade County's handbook, The New Normal, click here.
Coral Gables allows for the reopening of certain sectors of the local economy with strict guidelines.
- Retail, Office, Personal Grooming, Museums, Galleries open May 18th
- Restaurants open May 20th
The City of Coral Gables has begun the reopening of the local economy through the safe, responsible and strategic opening of specific businesses, with strict guidelines. All impacted establishments are required to maintain health protocols to protect the public health and safety of all employees and residents by adhering to the standards outlined in the Miami-Dade County handbook titled The New Normal. All customers of these establishments must wear a face mask and keep a 6-foot distance from other individuals or family groups. For the safety of everyone, customers must also abide by new health and operational rules as listed at each business.
To view the City's draft report on 'Reopening the Local Economy,' please click here.
To view the Emergency Order authorizing the reopening of certain parks, golf courses and tennis facilities, click here.
- On Friday, May 1st at 8 a.m., certain parks will re-open. These parks will open daily from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Coral Bay Park
- Country Club Prado
- Ferdinand Park
- Fred B. Harnett Ponce Circle Park
- Ingraham Park
- Jaycee Park
- Phillips Park (Senior hour: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7:00 a.m. - 8 a.m.)
- Ruth Bryan Owen Waterway Park
- Salvadore Park
- William H. Kerdyk Jr. and Family Park
- On Wednesday, April 29th at 8 a.m., golf courses and tennis facilities in the City will reopen. These facilities will open daily from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. Reservations must be made in advance. Payments must be made by credit card only.
- Biltmore Golf Course: For reservations, contact 305-460-5364.
- Granada Golf Course: For reservations, contact 305-460-5367. (Senior hour: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7:00 a.m. - 8 a.m.)
- Salvadore Tennis Center: Open for singles social play only. For reservations, contact 305-460-5333. (Senior hour: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 7:00 a.m. - 8 a.m.)
- William H. Kerdyk Tennis Center: Open for private lessons only. For reservations, contact 305-460-5360.
For more information, including specific guidelines governing the use of these amenities, click here.