Skip Navigation

2800 S.W. 72nd Avenue
Miami ,

Tree Permits

Swale Tree Removal, Relocation, and Trimming Permit Applications

Residents can apply for a permit to perform tree removal, relocation, and tree trimming on existing trees in City swales by executing this permit application and employing a licensed tree company with a certified arborist on staff.