The Automotive Division provides a safe, reliable and attractive fleet of vehicles and equipment suitable to the functions of the City’s departments at a competitive cost.
• To acquire, maintain and dispose of all City vehicles and motorized equipment.
• To ensure that the City’s equipment meets the needs of the City and its personnel.
• To conduct maintenance and repair work and to operate the fuel dispensing system.
• To provide welding, fabrication, painting and repair service for all departments upon request.
• To manage the City’s maintenance and storage site, complying with all requirements for fuel tank storage and hazardous material and waste disposal.
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.