Register online at ClubGables.com or in person at the Coral Gables Golf and Country Club Athletic Club Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. and on Saturdays and Sundays from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
All membership types have access to complimentary group fitness classes. Space is limited. Members are solely responsible for the registration and cancellation of their classes. Substitute instructors may fill in as needed to cover for scheduled instructors.
Reiew the current class schedule, as well as full descriptions of all of our exercise and fitness classes. Below is our holiday schedule for 2023.
- New Year’s Day - Sunday, Jan. 1: CLOSED
- Martin Luther King - Monday, Jan. 16: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- President’s Day - Monday, Feb. 20: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 29: CLOSED
- Juneteenth - Monday, June 19: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Independence Day - Tuesday, July 4: CLOSED
- Labor Day - Monday, Sept. 4: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Veteran’s Day - Friday, Nov. 10: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, Nov. 23: CLOSED
- Christmas Eve - Sunday, Dec. 24: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Christmas Day - Monday, Dec. 25: CLOSED
- New Year's Eve - Sunday, Dec. 31: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Athletic Club Reception: 305-722-8779
- Athletic Club Manager: 305-722-8778
Members will receive the monthly club newsletter and calendar via email should changes to the schedule be made.
Family Platinum membership:
- Resident Annual Fee: $3,000
- Non-Resident Annual Fee: $3,750
Family Fitness membership:
- Resident Annual Fee: $2,500
- Non-Resident Annual Fee: $3,125
Single Fitness membership:
- Resident Annual Fee: $1,000
- Non-Resident Annual Fee: $1,250
Couples (2-person) Fitness membership:
- Resident Annual Fee: $1,500
- Non-Resident Annual Fee: $1,875
Single Junior membership:
- Resident Annual Fee: $800
- Non-Resident Annual Fee: $1,000
Couples Silver (55+) Fitness membership:
- Resident Annual Fee: $1,300
- Non-Resident Annual Fee: $1,625
Single Silver (55+) Fitness membership:
- Resident Annual Fee: $900
- Non-Resident Annual Fee: $1,125
- Resident Guest Fee: $15
- Non-Resident Guest Fee: $20
Memberships include amenities such as the fitness center equipment, group exercise, and fitness classes, sauna, locker rooms, outdoor lap swimming pool, pool-side chaise lounges, tennis courts, and programming discounts.
- Membership Term: One-year (365 days) annual membership paid for in full.
- Maximum membership capacity not to exceed 2,000.
- Family memberships provide access for the member, spouse, and dependent children 21 years or younger.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult age 18 and over.
- Junior memberships are applicable for children ages 5 through 15 years old.
- Private and semi-private sessions are available in packages at an additional fee and must be paid for in full for the listed session at the time of registration.
All fitness membership types have access to complimentary group fitness classes, towel service, and member-exclusive events at the respective member or platinum rate. Members are allowed to have no more than three guest passes issued on their behalf in a month. One complimentary tennis clinic within the first six months of annual membership purchase.
Platinum members receive priority access to all member-exclusive social events at a preferred rate. Complimentary Kids Club Play Care services during applicable hours (up to one hour per day) and access to Kids Club programming at a preferred rate. Membership also includes complimentary pool-side cabana day bed rentals, a 10% discount on programming, services, food and beverage, and rentals.