OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
The Coral Gables Country Club represents the ideal location for groups between one hundred to one thousand people to gather on the rich Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors. The 1922 building boasts coral stone waterfalls, crystal chandeliers, black marble foyers and an elegant grand ballroom surrounded by three spectacular banquet rooms.
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday: 6 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
For any questions, please call: 305-722-8779
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
*Outdoor pool access is limited to lifeguard supervision and seasonal operating hours. Pool and pool deck may be closed during scheduled events.
The pool is closed until further notice.
- Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - sundown
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
*During summer camp, courts will not be available Monday - Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Reservations are required 24-hours in advance: 786-483-7626
Members will receive the monthly club newsletter and calendar via email should changes to schedule be made.
Family Platinum membership:
- Resident Annual Fee: $3,000
- Non-Resident Annual Fee: $3,750
Family Fitness membership:
- Resident Annual Fee: $2,500
- Non-Resident Annual Fee: $3,125
Single Fitness membership:
- Resident Annual Fee: $1,000
- Non-Resident Annual Fee: $1,250
Couples (2-person) Fitness membership:
- Resident Annual Fee: $1,500
- Non-Resident Annual Fee: $1,875
Single Junior membership:
- Resident Annual Fee: $800
- Non-Resident Annual Fee: $1,000
Couples Silver (55+) Fitness membership:
- Resident Annual Fee: $1,300
- Non-Resident Annual Fee: $1,625
Single Silver (55+) Fitness membership:
- Resident Annual Fee: $900
- Non-Resident Annual Fee: $1,125
- Resident Guest Fee: $15
- Non-Resident Guest Fee: $20
Memberships include amenities such as the fitness center equipment, group exercise, and fitness classes, sauna, locker rooms, outdoor lap swimming pool, pool-side chaise lounges, tennis courts, and programming discounts.
- Membership Term: One-year (365 days) annual membership paid for in full.
- Maximum membership capacity not to exceed 2,000.
- Family memberships provide access for the member, spouse, and dependent children 21 years or younger.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult age 18 and over.
- Junior memberships are applicable for children ages 5 through 15 years old.
- Private and semi-private sessions are available in packages at an additional fee and must be paid for in full for the listed session at the time of registration.
All fitness membership types have access to complimentary group fitness classes, towel service, and member-exclusive events at the respective member or platinum rate. Members are allowed to have no more than three guest passes issued on their behalf in a month. One complimentary tennis clinic within the first six months of annual membership purchase.
Platinum members receive priority access to all member-exclusive social events at a preferred rate. Complimentary Kids Club Play Care services during applicable hours (up to one hour per day) and access to Kids Club programming at a preferred rate. Membership also includes complimentary pool-side cabana day bed rentals, a 10% discount on programming, services, food and beverage, and rentals.