The Automotive Division is responsible for the acquisition, maintenance, and disposal of all City vehicles.
• To acquire, maintain and dispose of all City vehicles and motorized equipment.
• To ensure that the City’s equipment meets the needs of the City and its personnel.
• To conduct maintenance and repair work and to operate the fuel dispensing system.
• To provide welding, fabrication, painting and repair service for all departments upon request.
• To manage the City’s maintenance and storage site, complying with all requirements for fuel tank storage and hazardous material and waste disposal.