Tennis Court Reservation RecTrac FAQ
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the benefits of the new RecTrac Courts Reservation System?
- The City of Coral Gables is excited to announce its transition to the RecTrac Courts Reservation system. All your recreational needs from programming, annual pass information, court reservations, household records and receipts will be available in one system.
When will this transition go into effect?
- PlaybyCourt will sunset on Friday, July 31 at 8 p.m. (Once we close)
- This will allow all patrons to make their final reservations through Saturday, August 1 via PlaybyCourt.
- Effective Saturday, August 1 guests will have to make their reservation for Sunday, August 2nd by calling the office. Staff will enter these manually to the new RecTrac Courts reservations system.
What do I need to make my reservation on the new system and do I need to create a new account with RecTrac?
- Effective Sunday, August 2, patrons will be given access to the new RecTrac Courts reservation system.
- The registration link for the new system will remain the same: www.playgables.com.
- In preparation for this transition please make sure to create a RecTrac account if you currently don’t have one. If you already have an account in RecTrac please make sure your account is up to date and that you are familiar with your login and password.
- If you need assistance please call our offices and ask to speak with one of our Guest Service Representatives.
What happens to my annual pass if I am a current pass holder?
- Your annual pass will remain active. And annual pass holders will already have an account/household in the new reservation system.
- Call the office to activate your online login information if you have never used www.playgables.com for activity registrations.
How do I create a NEW Household Account in RecTrac?
- You can create your household on-line by selecting the Create an Account button on www.playgables.com. Make sure to complete all of the prompts. Prompts in red are required.
- Keep in mind that verification of residency, age and/or grade must be submitted in person to the Tennis Centers (BTC/STC).
- Until your account can be verified, it will remain in a batch status and you will not be able to access your account/household.
- Coral Gables Residents who have never registered for programs or annual passes will need to come to the office to set up their resident household before reservation access may be granted.
- Non-Coral Gables Residents and non-pass holders may create their account but are not required to since they do not have the advanced reservation privileges as per the court-use policy.
- If you are unsure whether you have an existing account in RecTrac, please verify with the office staff before creating a duplicate household.
Once I have an active account, how do I create my reservation?
- Go to www.playgables.com
- Coral Gables Residents and Annual Passholders - login
- Click the Tennis Courts button on Home Page
- Select facility – Salvadore or Biltmore Tennis Center
- Select Date – (currently) 24 hours advance reservation only
How do I know what courts are available?
- Green means that the court is available
- Red means that the court is unavailable
- Certain courts will not appear as available, as they are set aside for same day in person reservations on a first come-first serve basis.
- Please note that staff reserves the right to move or reassign a court to maximize court flow or usage.
Please note that all court usage policies will be phased according to our re-opening guidelines. If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact 305-460-5333 or 305-460-5360 or email email@example.com.