Skip to page body Home Government About Coral Gables Attractions Doing Business City Services I Want To...

For Police or Fire emergencies, please call 911.

Welcome to Customer Connect, an online resource for submitting non-emergency service requests to the City. If you live or work in Coral Gables, or are visiting and you have a request for the City to make a repair or address an issue, you can use the Citizen Service Request system to notify us. The request will automatically be routed to the appropriate City service area for action. Please remember to register so you may receive updates on your requests. All information contained in this system is subject to the State of Florida Public Records laws.

Last updated: 11/17/2014 11:18:17 AM