Experience the blend of old and new with art, antiques, rare books, a farmers market, the largest plant sale in South Florida, an educational children’s area, live music, great food and much more.
Here is a list of what’s being offered at this year’s Ramble:
• Plants—With more than 15,000 plants, it is the largest sale of the year in South Florida.
• Antiques and Collectibles—Fabulous finds for anyone interested in acquiring items of quality, beauty and distinction.
• Garden & Artist Marketplace— Large selection of garden-related items. Original paintings, watercolors, photographs, sculptures and ceramics.
• Old & Rare Books—Thousands of books covering a wide range of subjects including an incredible selection of botanical and art books.
• Delicious Food—Gourmet food trucks, conch fritters, local artisan ice cream and more.
• Live Music—Enjoy fantastic local and visiting musicians including the unique sights and sounds of the Dutch Waterpoorter Street Organ.
• Farmer’s Greenmarket—Herb booth, farmers organic produce, fresh baked goods, jams, honey and more.
• Garden of Chocolate—A world of chocolate from cacao plants to homemade chocolate cookies.
• Nell’s Tea Garden—Tea service, umbrella tables and ladies in lovely hats serving teas of many flavors.
• Kid Way—Educational displays, live performances, carnival games, arts and crafts, face painting and more!.
• Science Trail—Speak to the scientists of Fairchild and learn about what they do. Along the Science Trail on the Mulch Path.